Saturday, July 25, 2020

Ali Askarov – Epitome of Persistence and Resilience


“Failure is just a stepping stone to success”, it’s not just said, but also believed by many professionals and successful entrepreneurs. Ali Askarov is one of those young entrepreneurs who has ideas takes failures as the components of InventHelp Idea epitome of accomplishments.

However, before delving into the current business and industry, almost five years ago, Ali was an accomplished basketball player. His invention in the game changed him totally

Due to an unexpected knee injury that caused him to miss multiple years in his career, Ali had to hang up the kicks and pursuit a career elsewhere. According to Ali, “At the time I didn’t see it that way but, going through that knee injury was a blessing in disguise. It allowed me to quit a passion I was perusing while getting underpaid. I came to realize there if I channel the same energy in real life scenarios as I did in my basketball career, I would see some positive in life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment